beware research all orders made over the enternet using the vendor named AMAZING VILLA they have no actual means of contacting a customer service representative i have literally tried for 2 STRAIGHT days to contact them in regards to my order i have emailed them called the number which was a female recorded message about some logistics company leave a message or dial an extension of someone there then i left numerous messages they are not even listed in the business section in California where there company is suppose to be at ive looked on the better business sight and they dont even have it listed as a company ive called information no listings website only lists vacation villas nothing about this so called amazing villa as a vendor for walmart ive contacted the walmart corporate office in bentonvill arkansas and filled a complaint they assured me that they would look into this company what bothers me is they have my card number now im going to have to have it changed

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Not a customer service department in place at all.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2017.

Comments

Ordered product from Walmart.com and found out that it was shipped from Amazing Villa. I received the product and it didn’t work.

I tried to return to Walmart but they said I have to return it to Amazing Villa. Their site says to be approved for return before returning. Nobody answered the phone when I call and nobody returns my emails.

This company is a scam and I’m highly disappointed that Walmart would use this company. I refuse to shop at Walmart ever again after this experience.

SAME!!!!! This is insane! Mine was delivered to florida and I'm in nebraska!

Same thing just happened to me. Bough a very expensive lego set.

Said it was delivered to Orlando Florida, I am in NY!!

I called Walmart and told them what happened. They issued me a refund but it takes a few days.

Yep just happened to me. Said it was sent to a different state but I never got the order.

I wished I had of seen this before placing my order. I never got an email with shipping info.

No tracking info, yet it now shows up on walmart site as "delivered".

I contacted walmart 2 days ago asking who would have delivered it, when & where. I was supposed to have something back by now and haven't.

Dealing with the same thing. I placed an order on 12/4 through the Wal-Mart website.

When I received tracking info, it's a UPS number for a package shipped 12/3 and delivered to Pennsylvania. I live in Louisiana! 2 attempts to contact, both with promises that I would be contacted within 24 hours.

If nothing by tomorrow, I'm disputing charges with my credit card company. I would expect Wal-Mart to do a better job of screening their marketplace sellers.

SAME COMPANY SAME PROBLEM

Same thing happened to me. Tracking showed package was delivered to someone in a different state!

Can't get in touch with anyone from this "company". Don't buy anything from amazing villa.

to Anonymous #1404286

Same this just happened to me. Online with Wal-mart chat cust svc as it it on of their 3 party sellers. Did anyone buy though Walmart

to Selena #1407350

Yes, I did. The same thing happened to me.

Wal-mart said I should se a refund within a few days.

Whoever this company is scammed alot of us. Hope walmart goes after them or removes them from there site.

to Rae #1411386

Same thing happened to me as well! Sent it to a completely different state and then returned to sender.